Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Masterpiece


Hello wonderful people,
Most important news is that we have found a tincture that is helping Libby stay more calm and rooted.  For the most part she’s made it through the last few days with limited wailing. This is the best news. 


I have a super power.  It’s not even a secret.   It’s not anything that will help others.   It’s really not healthy. 

I have a Bruce Banner level need to second guess almost every conversation  I have.  I play the conversations over in my head and know I was too open. Too honest.  Too awkward. I have done it for as long as I can remember.  Once I am comfortable with someone I relax and my replay super power gets much weaker, but it’s still there.  

That’s just one of the flaws I have. One of many.  And that’s okay.  It’s something I recognize as human and keep moving forward. 
We have some flaws. Even the greatest paintings have flaws. Check out this cool article I found: https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/8-art-masterpieces-with-hidden-imperfections-352960/amp/
We all have flaws and differences, but that’s okay. They make us more beautiful.  

One area that is NOT a flaw is the spectacular sexual spectrum in humans: LGBTQIA and others not identifying yet. 

We are all loved. Loved and accepted for the perfectly imperfect people we are.  You are a masterpiece as you are.  You are loved as you are.  Flaws and second guessing aside. You are loved.  

Please do not ever allow yourself to consider your sexual identity as a flaw.  Do not allow other people or society to tell you it is a flaw.  I think our sexual identity is part of our own super powers.  

The God of my understanding loves us and wants us to love and be loved.  The God of my understanding knows each of us, knows you, and considers EACH one of us to be a masterpiece.   We may have flaws, but this isn’t one of them. 

And if you find yourself not being accepted for who you are, I will accept you. And I know many others that will as well. 
For so many people, sexual identity has stigma and shame.  There shouldn’t be stigma or shame where love should exist. 

You are a David level  masterpiece and you are loved.  

Please listen to this if you are even in doubt: https://music.apple.com/us/album/masterpiece/1174317441?i=1174318362.


Happy end of Pride Month 2021.  




No comments:

Post a Comment