Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Summer Wandering

  


Summer Wandering

I have been blessed to have been road-tripping and loving a lot this summer.  Summer started on May 24th when I was gifted to become a LonghornLegend for teaching at Caprock for 20 years.   I enjoy what I do and I love the people I work with.






(Sweet little guy was so cute.)

May 25-27 we were in Taos.   That place is magical to me.

Our Summer School was June 3-21.

Heather’s family came to visit for a few days. Loved having kids around for awhile. So sweet.

Pride in the Panhandle  AND Juneteenth were lovely.  So many celebrations!

I got to be the sitter for a cadre of lovely cats for a week and then enjoyed sitting with a beloved dog. 

Hiking at Palo Duro Canyon-yay.

      Vacation in Colorado Springs: Garden of the Gods, Old 

    Colorado City, Manitou, Seven Bridges, and Star-Spangled Symphony for the 4th.

Hiking and hiking and more hiking.  :)

Movie with a dear friend, and spending time with another important sister friend.  



Weekend in Albuquerque which I enjoy!  More hiking!

Finally, I flew out to see my Sister Girl in Georgia for a few days.  It was a blessing to spend some time with April and her guys. 


Got to sit with Mariah to catch up over some great coffee.  

Keeping Fridays open so that I can help with the Snack Pak for Kids drive-through at Caprock.  I am so very grateful.  I have done some work in my classroom.

This week (7/28-8/2) I hope to work on my classroom and finish some paintings.

Finally, 8/4 in Lubbock and 8/10  is in Santa Rosa are Sprint Triathlons.  Yikes and Yay!  

Grateful for my traveling companion who did most of the driving.   

 Thank you, Heather for feeding my Wanderlust. 







No comments:

Post a Comment