Wednesday, June 19, 2024

20 Years

Summer is good at slipping through the time all too fast.  Working Summer School is always an interesting learning experience for me. Glad I get to get to know these other kiddos.  

This is a late update as summer has been busy.  At the end of the school year at Caprock, we celebrate everyone.   We celebrate those  who are staying. We laud those who are leaving to grow on. We laud summer plans. This year I hit my 20th year mark. I celebrate having been at Caprock for over 20 years.   (I still count my student teaching semester as well.)


I am so grateful that I have been in one job for 20 Years.   I love my job.  I love the people I work with, and my beloved students.   This is a big deal in my world as I didn’t have a role model who stayed in a job. I am truly blessed.   

The jacked is a gift whenever someone has been teaching for 20
Years.   
Thank you all for supporting me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment